The most important asset of every organization is their employees. Good employees are essential for a successful business. Recruiting, orientating, training and retaining efficient and effective employees requires a competent Human Resource department or specialist. Unfortunately, for most new and small organizations this is the one area that is placed on hold, due to time and/or expense.
DeLei Ventures can provide nationally certified Human Resource consultants to establish: 1. Recruitment and Retention processes and procedures; 2. Employee Training and Development and 3. Local/State/Federal Regulatory Compliance.
- Recruitment & Retention
- Accessing workforce needs and productivity
- Recruiting new employees including advertising, interviewing, background/reference checks
- Developing orientation processes and trainings
- Developing and/or updating employee manuals, policies and procedures, job descriptions
- Review and develop optional benefit solutions
- Handling disciplinary issues and terminations
- Limit organization’s legal liability by providing an avenue for employee complaints and the proper handling of disputes.
- Employee Training
- Manage employee safety and welfare concerns through annual trainings in risk management, safety and security
- Provide a venue for professional growth and development
- Local/State/Federal Compliance
- Keeping the organization in compliance of regulations regarding employees, such as wage laws, paid time off allocations and processes, leaves of absence, worker’s compensation and reporting